TechnoTrend Remote control

Hi.

I am a new user of DVBViewer and generally I adore it. It has made life so much easier after struggling with Cyberlink products costing much more!

But I cannot do one thing... Get my TT remote to work?

I have TT Budget 3200 card

TT remote

latest version of DVBViewer with TTRemote plugin 1.1.1.a

I simple see NOne in device list.

I also do not have a TTapi.dll in my DVB directory. I copied one into it but still no joy.

Am I missing something?

Kind regards

Karl

• 1 month later...

Hi - I'm experiencing similar problems with the Technotrend 3650 - the remote works fine with TT Media Center but even with the plugin activated on DVBViewer (both Pro & DVBShop verisions) the remote is not controlling anything.

Any of the gurus here got any suggestions?

Thanks

Can you at least select the "TT USB2" within the TT remote plugin's configuration page? Or is it set to "None"?

Did you apply key codes of the remote to actions? The whole thing does not work out of the box...

With DVBSHOP.TVplayer you only have to enable remote for "TT USB2" within the hardware tab of the options. If you can't select it you will have to install VC2005 SP1 runtimes (x86).

Edited by CiNcH

Hi - thanks - apologies for the slow response. On the DVBViewer Pro verision, Technotrend Remote comes up under Input --> Inputplugins & from Settings "USB 2.0 BDA DVB-S Tuner" is available from the drop down menu with an Antirepeat set to 125ms.

"Did you apply key codes of the remote to actions? " no - I don't even know where to start for that. Any links pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again

Any links pointing me in the right direction...

• on the DVBViewer menu bar click "Settings / Options..."

• scroll down the left list and click on "Input"

• press the "Learn" button (it remain pressed and "active" until you click it another time o:) )

• select a green bar of an action (like e.g. "Volume Up") then press the desired remote key

• repeat this last action for every action you need

• re-press the "Learn" button to unactivate it

• press the "Save" button to save the mapped remote keys...

:)

:)

• 5 weeks later...
Ahhhh - I assumed that was for reassigning the keyboard. Piece of cake now. Thanks very much.

Now for the popcorn hour

Hello i have S2-3650 and TTRemote plugin 1.1.1 but plugin does not see 3650, send me please on e-mail admin_pco@ukr.net ttremote 1.1.1a, and what yet is dll needed for work of plugin ttremote 1.1.1a ? Sorry to my english I from Ukraine :-)

So you do not have access to the members area, right? Pay for the software and you'll get updates and support. Otherwise just leave this place in peace!