Web Interface - favorites

I recently started using Web Interface - it's a really a great application addon to DVBViewer! I now use it for all my recordirg as IMO it give a much better overview and user experience than the alternatives I hae tried. :blush:

Since 1.0.5 there is a configuratiion option to switch to a favorites view.

- Added a configuration option to switch between favorites and channellist display.

I assume that means that instead of displaying all channels in What's on Now, Programs, etc it will just display favorites.

Where can I find this config option? (I am using today's 1.4.4). It doesn't appear in my config screen.

Or should I set this option in the HTTPServer.ini file as described for 1.0.3?

Thanks!

OK - I probably messsed up here but I don't see that on my page (screenshot attached).

From the tab name it looks like I am on an old version (1.4.1.20 beta) but I downloaded 1.4.4 into the program files/DVBViewer folder earlier today.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

:blush:

Got it working now. Thanks!

I suppose I can uninstall recording service now, or does it offer any features that webinterface does not?

• 2 weeks later...

What is the best way to start this automatically with DVBViewer? Or should I just at to the Windows Startup folder?

Do you have any plans to have this as a service similar to Recording Service?

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

hi,

I find DVBViewer best app for dvb cards on the market.

Respect to all developers. Very hard job is done and it is working excellent.

Tips for some features for webinterface.

1. autostart with DVBViewer

2. screenshot

3. channel selection: select satellite and then provider or just channel name e.g. 7 east satellite -> TRT3 channel

4. fast channel finding by filter: e.g. Eurosport

5. if web / hdd rec. flashstreaming could work that would be more than perfect ;)

6. left channel selector does not work for me

Tips for main app:

7. option: group by satellite and order by channel name (caption)

8. bottom line: how to fast switch audio track without menu ? also video type could be here

9. it should remember last audio track on channel

10. if you search for e.g. Eurosport it will display Eurosport (Cze) but there are hidden more audio tracks

Greetings & wishing all the best

Martin

Edited by dugi25