Renderer choice in TransEdit.

sibax

Hi guys. Thank you very much for your excellent software and support.

I have a question for TransEdit developers. Is it possible to add the option to select video and audio renderers for graph in the next versions? At least in full versions. It could be very handy.

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks again for your great job.

name --> TransEdit ... it is a fine tool to edit channels and Transponders and find all datas.

the channel-preview-window is an option. :wacko:

and a minimized function to preview the scanned channels.

If you want watch TV with TransEdit ... have fun.

anyway

I prefer the DVBViewer Pro for this. :wacko:

OK. Maybe it was stupid question, but I asked it, because I have no picture in the Preview window, but sound is present. I think it is my Vista's bug, because i have the same problem in Viewer when i use VMR7 or VMR9 (the black screen or frequently blinking picture), but EVR and Overlay are OK, and adding the option to choose a renderer could be solution for me. I use TransEdit for frequent channel searching and preview is a useful option. And, finally, I just want to get the answer "Yes, it's possible" or "No, it's not possible".

Sorry for my bothersome and for my bad English if any mistakes are happened in this message. I hope you understood me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Did anyone hear me?

Hello! ;)

Hello ... hello ... hello... Echo replied. :biggrin:

I heard you here ;) but I have the same problem as you, no preview, audio works fine. Maybe I missed something in the manual, will give that another read...good luck :bye:

Hello,

the Preview in TransEdit use the System Default Renderer (like DVBViewer Option -> DirectX Video Renderer)

which Decoder have you select in TransEdit? i use the CyberLink and i must disable the hardware acceleration.

that must be done in the registry then you can't open the Decoder settings card.

you can find it in the registry at this tree HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cyberlink\Common\CLVSD\TransEdit

there you must enter or change this entry

post-13712-1220051725_thumb.jpg

PS:

and think about it, TransEdit is not for watching tv, its for scanning ;)

:biggrin:

Hi hdv.

I have found these solution with disabled hardware acceleration, but forgot to report about it here, but, anyway, thank you for your reply.

I do not think that preview is useless function, it is very handy to see channels that were found, then I can save only few of them, that I like.

And also I have a question. I'm using NVIDIA PureVideo Decoder, is it worth to use Cyberlink instead of NVIDIA?

Edited by sibax

Hardware acceleration or no hardware acceleration, doesn't make any difference here. I tried with Cyberlink power dvb 8 codec and Nvidia Purevideo codec...still no picture. Will try some other codecs...

Hi starman345.

I tried all codecs, which I have, but no results. Just disable hardware acceleration in the codec configuration window when you are using TransEdit, and enable it when you are finished. It works for me.

I hope you know where you can find these settings.

Wish you success.

Bye.

Edited by sibax