Fix SkyAVC PES Problem

Guest hackbart

Guest hackbart

The current Versions of Marfi's SkyAVC are able to send PES Data throughout their pins. Since the DVBViewer creates the same headers while recording the file it could happen that the records seems to be faulty.

The attached Plugin solves this issue until the next version will be released. It just sends the proper setting to the source filter before the graph starts to play.

Christian

MarfiFix.zip

Maybe you should ask @Marfi to reconsider his video_pes_building method. Imho it will help to get udp streaming going as well. I checked different recording tools and found out that the majority ist using shorter fixed length pes_packets. Not each one carries a time stamp whereas skyavc sends long packets of variable lengths when a time stamp has to be transmitted.

Guest hackbart

Yes, i got some source snippet from him which includes a PES size decrease solution. Hmm my one is quite similiar. Unluckily at the moment only video over multicast runs superb. I was testing this with videolan and it is running perfectly. No dropped frame and quite stable. Now i'm focusing the work on audio. Since the audiopackages i have to work with do not include es informations i have to cheat a bit. Anyhow i hope to get it run before xmas. If you (Derrick) are interested in playing with, drop me a mail..

Christian

post-23-1071949460_thumb.png