Twinhan 1020a WDM Drivers, Work with DVBViewer?

Cjcr

Hello,

I buy recently DVBViewer with the hope that my work Twinhan 1020a (Blue) (DST-MOD), as the betas said: "Back: Twinhan WDM is back (for now).."

What is the solution?

Regard's.

I am facing the same problem. My card is a Technisat Skystar 1 CI which I have been told is identical to Twinhan 1030 and which I am using with an Aston Seca CI and a Canal Digitaal (NL) smart card. Tuned to an encrypted Dutch channel DVBViewer invariably freezes at some point - sometimes after a few minutes, sometimes after a few hours. Unfortunately, this makes recording impossible. I have raised this issue in the German section of this forum and it was recommended to install a BDA driver replacing the WDM driver. Unfortunately, it is virtually impossible to install a BDA driver for this model, the system (Windows XP Home SP2, meanwhile SP3) just won't accept it and freezes. I have even reinstalled Windows and with a virgin Windows available have tried to install the darned driver but to no avail. I would be extremely grateful if someone could explain to me how to install the BDA driver for the Twinhan card properly, I have in fact given up. I was also really pleased to see that the new beta says Twinhan WDM is back for now (it was the standard when I first bought DVBViewer). I am still not sure what this statement means exactly, though.

Thanks a lot for any advice.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in the same situation.I have a pinnacle pctvsat ci and use the twinhan drivers. When i first installed DVBViewer if i'm not mistaken, it supported the WDM drivers and somehow, it was all removed!

I need DVBViewer to work with the WDM drivers because i get all kind of problems with the BDA, so please work on that.

Message me if there is a solution

Edited by themaster1