"Channels"

Frogster

Bought DVBViewer last week and am pretty pleased with it so far. After some initial configuration problems I have managed to get everything working pretty much as I want with UK SD and HD channels displaying nicely in EVR on my plasma which is configured as a second monitor and connected by HDMI. Crashes are very rare.

If I bring up the MediaCentre menu and select "channels" I get a nice list of my favourite UK channels with the full 7-day Freesat EPG in the right column (thank you "Mitsubishi" on the DigitalSpy Forums).

What I would like to do is to be able to schedule a recording directly from this menu, but it seems that I can't. Is there any way of doing this apart from pushing green to switch to the single-channel EPG, then red to set the recording? It seems a pointless extra step as having done it I then have to go all the way back to the channels menu to continue looking for programmes to record.

Also I would like the programme details in the "channels" menu to scroll up leaving the next 4 events visible underneath rather than scrolling down as it does now leaving only previously read events visible in the frame. Is there some way of doing this?

Osd-channel menu -> select the epg event you want to record on the right side -> press the record button on the remote (given it is configured correctly).

Thanks, that works fine.

I think I tried this previously without success but it may be that at that time I hadn't completely configured the DVBViewer remote plug-in in EventGhost.