DVB Viewer Purchase

viteok

Sorry for my english !

In my country ( moldova ) paypal service didn't work . How can i order this program alternatively ?

P.S.May be if i know DVBViewer paypal ident (e-mail) i can transfer money via paypal from other paypal account (in my city is an agency who work with this).

Help me . THANKS !!!

As written on the page Email-Address and DVBViewer

Replace in the Email-Address "@" > " AT " and if necessary “_“ > “ US “

for example frans_musterman@test.de > frans US musterman AT test.de

Dear Tjod today I was in Bank ! There are wery big commision (aprox. 35 EURO) + 15 Euro DVBViewer = 50 EURO !!!! It is unimposible for me ! Plese help me how I can get DVBViewer PayPal ID(in many case it's e-mail) . I transfer money from other PayPal account (I didn't have PayPal account) with discription : DVBViewer + My e-mail.

THANKS !!!

Edited by viteok

You could send an letter which works fine and if you send it as certified mail you will be sure that everything arrives like it should.

Christian

You could send an letter which works fine and if you send it as certified mail you will be sure that everything arrives like it should.

Christian

Sorry but I don't know how to send an certified mail . :blush: Plese tell me how to send certified mail .

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...