Maximizing on second Monitor

Scurra

Hey,

i just downloaded DVBViewer 2.0. I use my PC as HTPC and so it is connected to my TV which appears in the Windows-Controll as a Second Monitor. When I want to watch TV on my TV ((w00t)) I put the DVBViewer to the Second Monitor (namely my TV) but when I double-click it I get the fullscreen-mode on my primary monitor. It would be veeeery nice if you could implement an option where the fullscreen-mode start when using multi-monitoring. would that be possible??

---------------

Ich habe gerade DVBViewer 2.0 runter geladen und ich benutze meinen PC auch als HTPC also ist er auch mit meinem Fernseher verbunden. In Windows erscheint er als 2ter Monitor. Wenn ich jetzt auf dem TV TV gucken will ziehe ich den DVBViewer auf den 2ten Monitor, also meinen TV, und klicke doppelt drauf für Vollbild. Das dumme ist, das Vollbild kommt jetzt auf meinem primären Monitor und nicht auf dem TV. Könnte man da nicht was einbauen, damit man wählen kann auf welchem Monitor gefullscreent wird? Das wäre super!

On my Nvidia i can do this in the options . simply send overlay as fullscreen to TV.

So i can minimize the viewer on the Monitor and have it as fullscreen on the TV.

Steffen

• 2 weeks later...

When your desktop is extended on the second Monitor, so that you can navigate the mouse-pointer into the second screen, just move the Viewer-Windows completely into the second monitor and then click on "maximize" and it should work.

To extend the desktop to the second monitor, just klick onto the greyed out monitor (to mark it) , then mark the box "extend desktop..." and "apply".