OSD favorites list

Valts

Could you please make it go to the category & channel which is currently active when the favorite channel osd is opened? Because at the moment you can go open favorite list go into subcategory, select a channel, go into list again and bam yer back at the top, which is really annoying.

• 4 years later...

Hi

I know this is old question, but seems this issue remains in all versions. I'm experiencing that behavior on some specific channels in favorite list - When i open osd favorite list from some specific channel, it goes to the favorites root, instead staying on currently active channel.

I have no duplicates in favorite lists, was done clean setup several times, but this issue was always persistent. There still no solution, or at least some explanation why it happenings and can it be avoided?

I don't have such problem., Maybe channels and farvorites names differ ? If have two or more DVB cards set different groups for earch card (A,B,..) Or maybe channels dublicated in channel list.