OSD Skin & Menu Editor

Hi. Would you be kind to inform me the location of the User Manual (English) for the OSD Skin & Menu Editor. ;) I have not been successful in finding information on how to create or modify the current default skin and menus. Thanks in advance. Russ.

There are no User Manual for this both tools.

The best start point for using the OSD Skin Editor is to modify a copy from the current default skin.

If you have special questions just ask here.

OK ... Where do I start? As there was no Demo application, I purchased DVBViewer with the idea there would be documentation. Is there any documents in German that I could translate, even though this may take me some time, I think it would be a good project. Questions such as: What are definitions of the functions assigned to the controls, and what sort of code needs to be written to provide the functionality of features that I require. I am not able to load a 'SKIN' file into the project, or do you need the core files to modify a project. Some of these questions may seem simple to those who have grown with DVBViewer during it's life, but are not apparent to a new-comer. Perhaps you or the other members can show me the right direction. Cheers.

OK ... Where do I start? As there was no Demo application, I purchased DVBViewer with the idea there would be documentation. Is there any documents in German that I could translate, even though this may take me some time, I think it would be a good project. Questions such as: What are definitions of the functions assigned to the controls, and what sort of code needs to be written to provide the functionality of features that I require. I am not able to load a 'SKIN' file into the project, or do you need the core files to modify a project. Some of these questions may seem simple to those who have grown with DVBViewer during it's life, but are not apparent to a new-comer. Perhaps you or the other members can show me the right direction. Cheers.

.skin files are for the interface, OSD skins are inside folder OSDSkins :-) so if you use osd skin editor you should look there. Make a backup of the Default osd skin and try to edit it and then activate. Should do the trick.