Can't read DVB-S2 transponders

joaortnt

hi guys!

i've a skystar HD 2, how can i read the dvb-s2 transponders?

(whith other program's like dvbdream and progdvb it works!!)

the program can't detect signal

12012.00 H

12052.00 H

12092.00 H

The +.ini is updated, i've selected in options "is a dvb-s2 reciver" and "open all transponders" But.... nothing :S

please, help :lol:

hi guys!

i've a skystar HD 2, how can i read the dvb-s2 transponders?

(whith other program's like dvbdream and progdvb it works!!)

the program can't detect signal

12012.00 H

12052.00 H

12092.00 H

The +.ini is updated, i've selected in options "is a dvb-s2 reciver" and "open all transponders" But.... nothing :S

please, help :lol:

Did you try "new tuning method" in Options - Hardware?

The +.ini is updated,

Use TransEdit (see members area) for updating/editing/modifying transponder lists and scanning, particularly in case of S2 transponders. TransEdit knows where the transponder INIs are located that are actually used by DVBViewer (provided TransEdit.exe is stored in the DVBViewer installation directory), shows clearly how the transponder parameters are set and writes/exports them in a way that is understandable for DVBViewer.

1. try "detect devices" in the hardware options of transedit.

2. don't fiddle with the transponder.inis if you don't know what you're doing. 12012 is horizontally polarized and not vertically (same for 12052 and 12092 MHz). Dunno why you locate hispasat on 30E :lol:

1. try "detect devices" in the hardware options of transedit.

2. don't fiddle with the transponder.inis if you don't know what you're doing. 12012 is horizontally polarized and not vertically (same for 12052 and 12092 MHz). Dunno why you locate hispasat on 30E :lol:

so simple solution and i'm giving so trubles..

It is an easy solution and I was having so much problems. Now, is everything ok

in the transedit there is an option "dvb-s2 device" , I selected it and it worked!!!

I just don't understand why the DVBViewer, when is scannig the transponders don't read them

thaks for all friends :bye:

I have the same problems, i can not tune into any Hispasat DVB-S2 transponder.

I have a 80cm dish. joaortnt what kind of dish do you have? I have noticed you need a very good signal in order to recieve Horizontal channels.

I was hoping it was a software problem also, but it seems DVB-S2 requires enough signal to tune.... Same issue here on Sirius, that also fails here.