TT-3200-S2 and Diablo Cam and more!

thun2008

Hey,

I'm having a TT-3200-S2 card and the CI-budget for it...

I want to ask before i buy...

Does DVBViewer support the diablo cam? Can i use it with DVBViewer and do i need some special setup first?

Right now i have a sat card for Canal Digital and want to use it with DVBViewer and i have a conax cam (Smit)...

I had set the cam and card in the CI-budget but in DVBViewer the menu Show CAM or what it is called is gray so i can't click it...

Why is that? Anyone that can help? Do i need some files in the DVBViewer folder to make it work?

Please help me!

Greetings

//THUNDER

I want to ask before i buy...

I had set the cam and card in the CI-budget but in DVBViewer the menu Show CAM or what it is called is gray so i can't click it...

These statements are somehow conflicting with each other. If you didn't buy it yet, how should you be able to enter the 'Show CAM' menu? You shouldn'd even have the DVBViewer running.. So buy it and I will tell you how you can get the CI running..

Or do Diablo users think, they get everything for free? :radscorpion:

Edited by CiNcH
These statements are somehow conflicting with each other. If you didn't buy it yet, how should you be able to enter the 'Show CAM' menu? You shouldn'd even have the DVBViewer running.. So buy it and I will tell you how you can get the CI running..

Or do Diablo users think, they get everything for free? :radscorpion:

Sorry i think we had misunderstand something here...

I had buyed DVBViewer and i'm a big fan of it and that is why i'm asking...

I have a satcard for Canal Digital and a conax cam (Smit) ... I can't enter the Show cam menu...

All i want to know is to set it up and make it run...

I had heard that this conax cam (Smit) maybe won't work... And that is why i'm maybe going to buy diablo cam.

So first i want to test and see if i can get this working with what i have... and if it don't i think i will buy a diablo cam.

Greetings

//THUNDER

SMiT is more likely to work properly than Diablo. Make sure that the ttBdaDrvApi_Dll.dll >= 1.0.1.15 is installed within the DVBViewer directory and that VC2005 SP1 runtimes are installed. If not reinstall the DVBViewer and select component downloading within the installer. Afterwards you can select TT-Support and VC2005 SP1 to be installed.

SMiT is more likely to work properly than Diablo. Make sure that the ttBdaDrvApi_Dll.dll >= 1.0.1.15 is installed within the DVBViewer directory and that VC2005 SP1 runtimes are installed. If not reinstall the DVBViewer and select component downloading within the installer. Afterwards you can select TT-Support and VC2005 SP1 to be installed.

I had done it all and now I can access the Show cam menu... but i'm getting the message Incorrect card...

What is that going to mean... ?

You sure that you have inserted the card correctly so that the chip faces the reader inside the CAM? Otherwise it may be an incompatibility between CAM and card. Are you sure that Canal Digital is Conax scrambled?

You sure that you have inserted the card correctly so that the chip faces the reader inside the CAM? Otherwise it may be an incompatibility between CAM and card. Are you sure that Canal Digital is Conax scrambled?

Yea Canal Digital is using Conax... And the card is correct inset... Else the problem will tell me there isn't any card in the cam...

Maybe the cam it is the cam... i had heard that it maybe won't work...

Can i use a diablo cam with DVBViewer?

Well, the combination of Diablo and S2-3200 does not work too well here. I would rather try to find out whether your Conax card works within the AlphaCrypt Classic/Multicrypt as this module is IMHO by far the most compatible one.

• 3 months later...

Hi Cinch..

what you mean "does not work too well here"

Today i'm testing a 3200+CI in my PC and have inserted a Diablo 2.3 with UW 153.

For now... i see.. ehm.. i see :angry:

I try this config because have a lot of problem with freeze on Skystar HD2+Diablo 2.3, so want to give a solution for users that want internal card working.

With Skystar USB 2 HD CI i have no freeze problem using Diablo 2.3

thx

Diablo CAM is a bit problematic... TechnoTrend cards don't realy like it... the same is for Skystar HD2 = Twinhan/AzureWave DVB-S2 card. FireDTV seems to run quite stable with it.