How to launch dvbviewer with winlırc remote (without opening it m

İf it was possible to open the DVBViewer just pressing power button on the remote it would be very handy for us to use.

I can exit DVBViewer with the remote but I cannot do viceversa.Any information about the solution will make me glad.

The add-on you are searching for is called DVBViewer Starter 1.9.9 Beta, and despite is still in beta release it work great...

BTW, you can assign the same button to shutdown and to start DVBViewer... I don't remember exactly how I did it (meanwhile I'm at work), but in my remembrance you have simply to assign the same button to DVBViewer and DVBViewer Starter...

o:)

The add-on you are searching for is called DVBViewer Starter 1.9.9 Beta, and despite is still in beta release it work great...

BTW, you can assign the same button to shutdown and to start DVBViewer... I don't remember exactly how I did it (meanwhile I'm at work), but in my remembrance you have simply to assign the same button to DVBViewer and DVBViewer Starter...

:bye:

Thank you buddy. I will try it. :);):lol: :boxing: :robot::boff:

I couldn't work DVBViewer remote starter. That TEST plugin now became history for me. Instead I installed Uice software . :ph34r: I made it show winLIrc. I made a new application. I made it learn e new application's (DVBViewer.exe ) path address and assigned power button to start that application. Now it can execute DVBViewer.exe.

The problem was that when I press the power button it was always restarting DVBViewer rather than 1 start 1 close procedure.

I solved that problem by making a new commad (that is power button again ) under that application. (In the mean time You should assign power button in input section of DVBViewer as closer of DVBViewer )

Sooooo, ;) in my remote Uice is using just power button. And the WinlIrc is using all other buttons. :arrow::jump: :boxing: :gossip::bye::):robot::lol::boff:

Edited by rerererara