Adding another unicast device

improwise

How do I add another Unicast device in DVBViewer? If I have a TV server with several cards, and would like to record one channel and watch another from the same client, how would I solve this?

Hello,

- click About -> Configuration folder

- close the DVBViewer

- open the usermode.ini and edit the Unicast= value

- save the ini

- after that, its necessary to take a new Hardware scan (Scan Devices) in Options -> Hardware

:)

Hello,

- click About -> Configuration folder

- close the DVBViewer

- open the usermode.ini and edit the Unicast= value

- save the ini

- after that, its necessary to take a new Hardware scan (Scan Devices) in Options -> Hardware

:)

Thanks!

Will that also enable what I hope to do, making DVBViewer think that it has 2 tuners instead of one?

with the exception that the usermode.ini was in the program folder and not the configuration folder, this worked very well, thanks! This makes me wonder even more though what the point of having the seperate recording service is, at least for me. With the solution you have described here, I get a TV server I can use on my lan, as well as the option to record using the built in EPG. Not bad at all!