PROBLEM LOGIN/PASSWORD NEEDED AFTER 30 minutes

Leguman

Hi, i have buy DVBViewer last night, and i got my login/password

and i have correctly configured my DVBViewer for my TNT card (in france), but i have a popup all 30 minutes(sometimes 5 minutes) who demand me again my login/password, i'm boring to write my login/password each time a use DVBViewer, and send me the popup

what is the problem with my account

i had try to reinstall all but no change?

thank

The reason is that you obviously have had an non legal version installed earlier. You have to remove EVERY setting and recording done by the former used DVBViewer before you install the software again.

• 3 months later...

Hello

I also bought the license and I also have the same problem

On a fresh install of XP and then I tried DVBViewer 3.9, DVBViewer wonder my login and password after 30 min

I have restarted and installed 4.0 and D DVBViewer left after 2 minutes

Thank you for finding a solution that is 15 days I am looking :bye:B):angry:

Regards

Danny

Hello

more answers to this post!

What should I do?

Thanks

Danny

That's what I thought, take the 15 euro to the people it is easy to troubleshoot it is too difficult!!

I am disappointed and I lost 15 euros

Hello there, i have pay an license for DVBViewer and i have lost my domain, including my e-mail account! What can i do to recover my alost account?

My e-mail is ... , can anyone help me?

Edited by hdv
delete eMail

:( It is pretty obvious (i ever wanted to write this in big letters) what is causing this problem and i honestly wonder why do you whine like a bunch of sissies about this problem. If you installed an illegal copy and it does not work, stop nagging - buy a legal one and after you did so: REMOVE ALL PREVIOUS SETTINGS AND REMAINING FILES, RECORDINGS ETC.!.

Peter

PS: As you see juggling with the text size does not make the content more important.so

Edited by ElecardFAN
:( It is pretty obvious (i ever wanted to write this in big letters) what is causing this problem and i honestly wonder why do you whine like a bunch of sissies about this problem. If you installed an illegal copy and it does not work, stop nagging - buy a legal one and after you did so: REMOVE ALL PREVIOUS SETTINGS AND REMAINING FILES, RECORDINGS ETC.!.

Peter

PS: As you see juggling with the text size does not make the content more important.so

HI,

I think you can not read the text is not yet large enough for you!

do not take everyone for pirates

I never used an illegal copy

I bought DVBViewer ON THE OFFICIAL SITE

I installed a XP OFFICIAL

I made a clean 2 times in a row

after FDISK and reformatting for every

AND I HAVE ALWAYS THE SAME PROBLEM

The PC has Internet access

Danny

HI,

do not take everyone for pirates

I never used an illegal copy

I bought DVBViewer ON THE OFFICIAL SITE

I installed a XP OFFICIAL

I made a clean 2 times in a row

after FDISK and reformatting for every

AND I HAVE ALWAYS THE SAME PROBLEM

The PC has Internet access

Danny

Hello obviously nobody will help me! thank you even more when taken me 15 euros :(

Hello,

I repeated the entire installation of my PC

I always have the same problem

But I think I have found the problem!

I have a Mac for my office from which I bought DVBViewer

I downloaded DVBViewer on my MAC for the transfer with USB stick in the HTPC

I finally connected the HTPC on the net and am unable to enter the members section!

This member section is accessible to the MAC

Can you tell me if the problem come from?

Would you suggest any solution

should I buy DVBViewer for my HTPC?

Thank you

The Members Section should be accessible from any PC which is connected to the Internet.

If it is not possible from you HTPC than is something wrong with you HTPC.

If there were a Illegal version installed I had an idea, because some of them change something in windows. But in your case I have no idea.

If there were a Illegal version installed I had an idea, because some of them change something in windows. But in your case I have no idea.

:blush: sorry, but i cant deny myself a big smile! im still wondering how cheeky people can be :blush:

hello

I followed all your advice, nothing works

then in desperation all I have reformatted and done a full installation.

Miracle this time it works, I just an error message at the end of the installation, but apparently without result.

I did not understand why it did not work before!

Thank you for your help

Danny

Hi,

Hey not illegal program

I bought my license DVBViewer end of January I do not see why I try to install a pirate version and annoys me with for a month while I have a license !!!!!

In 50 years I no longer my time like this

I just realized what happened, and I think

At the last installation I have not reinstalled all protection programs.

Perhaps the protection software that blocked the passage of my authentication

This is a check

Danny

Hi,

Hey not illegal program

I bought my license DVBViewer end of January I do not see why I try to install a pirate version and annoys me with for a month while I have a license !!!!!

In 50 years I no longer my time like this

I just realized what happened, and I think

At the last installation I have not reinstalled all protection programs.

Perhaps the protection software that blocked the passage of my authentication

This is a check

Danny

My 2 pennies:

Try to ping "www.DVBViewer.com": if 127.0.0.1 is answering the try to check the "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\host" file...

Dakkar

Edited by Dakkar
  • 7 months later...

I had? this problem and first I thought it was a bug, cause it happened on two computers. Then I thought maybe it can only be used on one computer. Now I'll hold my hand up and admit I used a pirate copy. I didn't want to, I mean people who use .exe files of unknown origin have to be mad. but I must have tried every HTPC program out there including PowerCinema and MCE and no way was I going to pay for software (0K only €15) without trying it first. So I tried it, liked It and now bought it. Anyway I followed the advice on this thread and so far (6 hours) so good.