Astra 2A/2B/2C/2D (28,2°E) channel list

blackbooks

Hi,

Does anyone have the FULL channel list from Astra 2A/2B/2C/2D (28,2°E)? I would be very greatful.

Thanks in advance.

blackbooks.

www.satcodx.com

www.lyngsat.com

I did a full scan and had realised it did not pick up all the HD channels. Only about half. When I scanned on a single frequency, it said 0 channels found. 0% signal if I manually put the channel in.

I am trying to establish if my dish/lnb are faulty. For all other channels DVBViewer reports 94% signal. my box also reports similar.

I requested an up to date channel list to see if other people had them loaded in the list.

I am confused by this situation. Any help greatly appreciated.

blackbooks.

I did a full scan and had realised it did not pick up all the HD channels. Only about half. When I scanned on a single frequency, it said 0 channels found. 0% signal if I manually put the channel in.

..could be hardware related. Some dvb-s2 cards need to know more parameter than others. Please attach a support.zip

Here's an ini that works with my firedtv-s2. You probably have to adust the diseqc setting.

..could be hardware related. Some dvb-s2 cards need to know more parameter than others. Please attach a support.zip

Here's an ini that works with my firedtv-s2. You probably have to adust the diseqc setting.

Hi,

I used your transponder list, but no new channels added. I was suggesting the exported channel list ini, but now I cannot see this making much differance.

Maybe I am using your transponder ini incorectly? I didnt change it just copied it into the folder and did a scan.

what it a support.zip and how do i make one?

Thanks

blackbooks

what it a support.zip and how do i make one?

See top of this page: "How to post problems/bugs correctly..."

I've attached a channellist as INI file. You may need to adjust DiSEqC according to your dish/switch.

Here's an ini that works with my firedtv-s2.

11856 V requires Pilot Symbols off. You can't know since recent FireDTV drivers try both Pilot on and off. If the setting is wrong, tuning just gets a bit slower :blink:

Astra_Eurobird_28_2_E_Channels.zip

See top of this page: "How to post problems/bugs correctly..."

I've attached a channellist as INI file. You may need to adjust DiSEqC according to your dish/switch.

11856 V requires Pilot Symbols off. You can't know since recent FireDTV drivers try both Pilot on and off. If the setting is wrong, tuning just gets a bit slower :)

Hi griga,

I used someone elses ini file and now the channels I was missing are now tuneable, the signal stays. but when I do my own scan I have the same problem. This Means that everytime I want to scan I have to ask for an ini.

I used someone elses ini becasue i think it had no DiSEqC and I didnt know how to change yours.

I dont have a firedtv so no worries on that.

"Pilot Symbols off" - no idea what these are but i had these channels visiable previously.

I was putting the previous transpondor list into: C:\Program Files\DVBViewer\Transponders

Is this correct?

I was told:

"PS when DVBViewer is scanning does it list 106 transponders?, if it is less, then it’s not using my ini file, you may have to copy it into

the configuration folder (Transponders) rather than just the DVBViewer folder (Transponders) in program files."

what does this mean?

will this possibly solve my problem?

attached support.zip if it helps.

* exact TV-card model and useed driver version - Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-HD-S2 - default supplied drivers.

blackbooks

support.zip

Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-HD-S2

That's why we need the support.zip - it tells us (among other things) which device you are using. I have a Nova HD S2, so the best is to do it just the way I did it :)

1) Get the transponderlist editor and scanner TransEdit from the members area. Follow the installation instructions.

2) Use Astra 28E.ini (included in the TransEdit ZIP) as transponderlist. It is up-to-date and contains the parameters required for your Nova HD S2. Store the INI file according to the installation instructions (!!!, see above). It will appear as "Astra/Eurobird 28.2°E" on the left side of the TransEdit Main Window. Select it. Adjust DiSEqC to your needs and click apply. If you are only receiving one satellite position with a Single LNB, set DiSEqC to None, in order to speed up channel switching (also recommendable in DVBViewer - use the channel editor to set DISEqC for a whole root folder).

3) Scan. Use the Send Command to export scan results to the DVBViewer's channellist.

4) In case of new or changed transponders on Astra 28° East, try an Update Scan, or get the transponder parameters from LyngSat and edit the transponderlist accordingly.

5) For receiving DVB-S2 transponders with the Nova HD S2 some special parameters must be correct (among them Pilot Symbols on/off). Read more about it here. Since an Update Scan or LyngSat don't provide the correct Pilot Symbols setting, you will have to try...

• 2 weeks later...