NO HARDWARE

anaxx

there is only a dvb-t tuner installed which someone tried to set to SAT, that does obviously not work. There is no trace of a complete installation of a skystar2 (not only drivers but the whole stuff is needed).

there is only a dvb-t tuner installed which someone tried to set to SAT, that does obviously not work. There is no trace of a complete installation of a skystar2 (not only drivers but the whole stuff is needed).

But how? I've got the same problem. I can't use the original cd under xp sp3 and vista. The installer sad that my system is too old. Under vista and sp3 can't use DVBViewer? AltDVB is ok.

Do you have Installed the Diver and the Technisat stuff and click on Scan Device on DVBViewer > Options > Hardware?

I can't install the stuff, just the driver. The installer say that i must install media player 9 or higher. But how? Vista has wmp11. :)

This problem (the DVBViewer can't see the device) was under xp too, but there was possible to install the stuff from the original cd.