AFN Z-Rock and AFN

remlap

On the Pentagon Channel at 13e are two radio stations as sub audio

11096 H 28000 3/4

AFN Z-Rock

AFN Uninterruptable Voice

How do I add them separate radio stations, if I try it will automatically make it Pentagon Channel.

Cheers

Difficult. Export it as INI file, do a lot of tweaking, import it again... no, too complicated. It's really hard to achieve something like this in DVBViewer Pro.

The easiest way: Import the attached INI file in the DVBViewer Pro channel editor. I did the following in DVBViewer GE (that makes it a bit easier):

- Move the audio tracks to a new category folder named Pentagon Radio in a Hot Bird 13.0°E root folder

- Open the channel properties

- With both entries: Set the Video PID to 0 (in order to make it a radio station and let DVBViewer GE reset a Video Service flag) and the Service ID to 0 (in order to prevent the channel auto update function from adding the Video PID again. It disables the EPG for this channel, however)

- Export the Pentagon Radio category as INI file

It may be necessary to adjust DiSEqC and the Channel Group according to your needs. Good luck...

Pentagon_Radio.ini