1 dvbserver, 2 dvb-c tuners and 2 clients - no go

deco

Hi, i got a problem with dvbserver and 2 identical tuners, they are both listed in the main dvbserver window but no matter WHAT i tried i can't get the clients to use more than one of them :( meaning only one of the clients can see something unless their on same transponder..

both clients have 2 unicast devices, with same settings as the server and both are set as preferred.

i read what i could find of posts about this, and most just tells you to edit usermode.ini which i already done, how does the client DVBViewer know which of the 2 unicast devices to use? and how does the dvbserver knows which tuner to use?

-Deco

if the first tuner is already in use, the dvbserver should take the second one. Is it possible that there is a problem with the second tuner? Maybe you set it to "do not use"? Or some other missconfiguration (like wrong tuner or wrong channel groups)?

Or is there another program running, that could occupie the second tuner?

if the first tuner is already in use, the dvbserver should take the second one. Is it possible that there is a problem with the second tuner? Maybe you set it to "do not use"? Or some other missconfiguration (like wrong tuner or wrong channel groups)?

Or is there another program running, that could occupie the second tuner?

nope, and i HAVE been able to get it to use the second tuner, but then it's only the second tuner..

tried more or less any combination of settings i could think of :/

-deco