Adding the current channel to favourites in the OSD.

frazer

It would be easier to add the channel you are watching to a favourites list in the OSD if the manage favourites page highlighted the current channel in the left hand column, rather than having to scroll through all the channels as seems to be the case at the moment, unless I'm missing something.

Similarly, it would be nice if there was an option for the OSD favourites page to open to the favourites group of the current channel (and highlight the current channel), as there seems to be no quick way to bring up the page which shows the short description of the next few programmes (my preferred epg) for favourites alone rather than for the complete channel list. If a channel is in multiple favourites groups then it could just pick the first one the channel is found in.

Lastly, it might be good to have the option to bring up different favourites groups separately in the Timeline, still opening to the channel you are watching as default as it does now. This would be handy if you have a large number of favourites in different groups as I do now, and also to help avoid confusion if some of the channels in different groups have the same name but are attached to different tuners.

Frazer