FoxKids FTA?

Griga

I just discovered that FoxKids is broadcasting unencrypted on Astra 19° East (English with German subtitles) - see attached image. Maybe only a promo thing...

BTW: The channel DPC TV is expected to become Hollywood Cinema TV at january 15th (unencrypted) - see here (in German).

Griga

Zwischenablage01.png

Guest hackbart

i figured out why ifoxkids is good for :blink: It's just an mhp demo to allow kids learning english. The content seems to loop each hour.

Hollywood cinema is quite interesting - especially for all cinema freaks who would like to know which movie is worth to watch in theatres..

Christian

• 1 month later...
I just discovered that FoxKids is broadcasting unencrypted on Astra 19° East (English with German subtitles) - see attached image. Maybe only a promo thing...

BTW: The channel DPC TV is expected to become Hollywood Cinema TV at january 15th (unencrypted) - see here (in German).

Griga

Hey Griga, mit welcher Software hast Du diesen Scan gemacht (Screenshot).

TransEdit. Had been available for some time in the Cervice Center, but I had to remove it due to someone who claimed the right to distribute it freely. I will upload a new version when DVBViewer 2.0 R4 is out - with clarified terms of use and some built-in protection. Further information here.

Griga

TransEdit. Had been available for some time in the Cervice Center, but I had to remove it due to someone who claimed the right to distribute it freely. I will upload a new version when DVBViewer 2.0 R4 is out - with clarified terms of use and some built-in protection. Further information here.

Griga

Thanks.

Griga and Oliver.