XMLTV GUI

remlap

Hi, I live in GMT time zone, but Radio Times provides data for BBC World News in CET while the rest of its data is GMT.

How can I alter the time zone just for this one channel so DVBViewer is correct for the listings?

I am using XMLTV GUI and MyXMLTV Cheers

Thank you for any help.

Edited by remlap
I am using XMLTV GUI and MyXMLTV Cheers

You might want to try Xepg (Auto Import XMLTV). Link in signature.

How can I alter the time zone just for this one channel so DVBViewer is correct for the listings?

Next version (Might take some time) will have the ability to correct timezone for just one or a few channels.

Current version allows to adjust time zone for a file, so if you can download the BBC World News data in a file of its own this is possible.

Edited by Delphi

Right now im happy.

The creator of XMLTV GUI created a post processor and now all is fine :)

Does your software provide EPG data for any of these, Press TV, NHK World, CCTV-9 and VH-1 Europe.

Thanks

Does your software provide EPG data for any of these, Press TV, NHK World, CCTV-9 and VH-1 Europe.

The Xepg is an import program only (like MyXMLTV) and supports all tv channels present in the XMLTV file. It is up to you to find a supplier of an XMLTV file for the tv channels you mention.

I assume you are using Xepg.

Are you using Vista?

In that case you might have to change some settings in Vista to allow you to run the DVBViewer.exe.

Edited by Delphi
I assume you are using Xepg.

Are you using Vista?

In that case you might have to change some settings in Vista to allow you to run the DVBViewer.exe.

Yes, for both, how would I do that, im not that clued up.

Yes, for both, how would I do that, im not that clued up.

The Xepg is tested for Windows XP.

Maybe it has something to do with the UAC (User Access Control). Google!

Anyone has a recommended solution?

I just tried TweakUAC, ImportXMTV opens the software, then starts not to respond, then starts again, then gives me the error.

Then I have no clue, sorry.

Well, since I have not had any feedbacks on this issue, maybe left is only the hard way:

Try to reinstall everything (including Vista?). :)