Problem with decoding some channels

Trance

Hello,

I have a TechniSat SkyStar HD CI card with TechniCrypt CX module inserted into the CI slot. I also use TechnoTrend's drivers (version 5.0.0.6). Activation of my Conax card went smooth, so it seems that EMMs are correctly send to the CI module. But unfortunately, I have a black screen on some channels, mostly those on transponder 11393 V 27500 3/4 (HB). It seems that DVBViewer (version 4.0) in some cases sends incorrect data/wrong ECMs to the CI module. Thank you in advance for any help.

The DVBViewer sends (for technotrend cards) only a ServicePID and the driver does all the processing.

..maybe that is not enough?

TV Vlaanderen changed to Mediaguard 3 encryption and now I can't watch Eén and Canvas anymore.
The strange thing is that everything works in Technisat TV Center (I have a skystar HD).

http://www.DVBViewer.info/forum/index.php?...st&p=222726

It is. everything after sending the servicePID is a technotrend driver/api problem, not a DVBViewer problem, nothing we can do.

So I think that it could be a problem with new version of ttBdaDrvApi_Dll.dll (1.0.1.17). Can I try to replace this file with older versions and check what will happen without risk of any software/hardware damage?

I tried different dll versions with the same result - black screen. I've just installed Technisat TV Center ver. 1.0.7.6 and all channels have been properly decoded. So it must be a problem with DVBViewer. I didn't check the previous versions, but definitely something's wrong with 4.0 version.

I've just found out that I have PCR/PTS Gap errors on those channels and the screen is black. What does those errors mean?

..it means that the DVBViewer thinks the stream is descrambled but it is not :D

I've just tested the oldest avaible version of ttBdaDrvApi_Dll.dll (1.0.1.4) and all channels are decoded properly. So Lars as you said before it was a driver/api problem. I have one more question - where can I find all previous versions of ttBdaDrvApi_Dll.dll file (especially 1.0.1.14 version)? I would like to use the newest working version. Thank you in advance for the help and Merry Xmas to all the Users!

Edited by Trance

I have to see if I find all versions I got. But this may take a while...

But this is quite interessting. Good to know. Thanks for the feedback and merry christmas!

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have the same problem Trance posted. PCR/PTS Gap...

Wanted to try the 1.0.1.4 version of ttBdaDrvApi_Dll.dl but did not find it...

Maybe you found it already (hope you still got it) and can post it here or in the members-area?

Maybe it helps for me too.

Thanks & regards