Problem S3600 Dvbviewer 4

Snoopyseb

Hi all,

I recently updated to DVBViewer 4 and I now have a problem with the satellite channels. I scanned them after the new installation (no problem during the scan) and now it is impossible to have for instance Sky news or CNN Int. It worked fine with the 3.9.4 version.

Is there a problem with the codec (powerdvd 7), with my usb device ('TNT works well apart from that). I tried with dvbdream the channels work just fine. When I return to DVBViewer it works but if I change for instance the evr to overlay to try the sreen goes black and I cannot watch the satellite anymore (Orange light on the usb S3600). I have Vista 32 Ultimate.

I have a disecq for astra 19.2 and Hotbird.

I wish I never changed for the new version

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Snoopyseb

a support.zip would be helpful (see link above) but it's probably a diseqc problem. Can you switch channels between both satellites if you don't play with the directx settings?

After a few tests and installations, I can make Hotbird work fine in position B/A but it is impossible to scan any channel on Astra 19.2.

It still doesn't explain why Astra works in DVBDream. If it really is the disecq why was it working before I installed DVBViewer 4?

Thanking you in advance

New tests, cyberlink Pwdvd 7 other cyberlink don't display anything, only mainconcept. Now that Mainconcept works, if I try Cyberlink it works but if I change my channel to a TNT channel and back to satellite, nothing. It is a bit unpredictable and Astra on Position A/A doesn't work anymore in DVBViewer but works fine with Dvbdream (changing channels from Astra to Hotbird).

Maybe direct X is a problem but why was it working with the version 3.9.4?

Do I have to change my video drivers?

Edited by Snoopyseb

Thank you for your answer. It works now with your new settings ("Stop stream while tuning") but only on 1 satellite, Astra this time (last one in Dvbdream as well..., worked fine yesterday on dvbdream both satellites) but if I exit the program and back to it nothing happens I always have to play with the settings to have an image back on 1 Astra only.

Thanks anyway

Thank you it's better now. T first I had picture and sound and it seemed to switch between satelites but now I don't have anymore picture, only the signal strenght and just now after switching from TNT to satellite nothing anymore.

It's a weird behaviour.

But I'm stil trying things, I will keep you posted.

PS: Image back after TNT (non hd) but no switch between satellites. Now that I'm on Hotbird, Astra impossible just signal strenght and format detection in status bar and green light on usb device but no image.

Edited by Snoopyseb