Video frame rate switcher

SnoopyDog

Hi,

Today I installed the new version but the switch does not work for me. I have configured 50Hz for 25Hz source material but the TV stays at the initial 60Hz when playing that video. Do I need to setup anything else besides the frequency?

Thanks,

Campus

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SnoopyDog

• popy

• udo83

• sw4y

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Campus,did it work with the previous version of the plugin? I mainly removed the profile section because this is not needed anymore.

Which operating system do you use?

Edited by SnoopyDog
  • 3 years later...

Anyone still have an active link to this frame rate changer, using madvr at moment but having issues with it switching on subsequent channel changes after first opening DVBViewer and would like to give this a try.

Thanking anyone able to help in advance,

Edited by goldfinger21

Yea, for some reason it logged me out when clicking on link and so said was unavailable.

Unfortunately having same problem with the frame rate switcher as I was having with madvr switching. After the initial startup switch, on subsequent channel changes using iptv ts streams ithey both fail to switch between frame rates. Must be an issue with the way iptv channels report the frame rate, any help would be appreciated. Frame rates of the channels are mixture of 59.940fps, 25.00fps and 50.00fps.

Edited by goldfinger21