iMon Pad remote

Hi, I have problem with iMon Pad with a key which can be toggled to mouse and keyboard arrow keys.

Problem is that the arrow keys are not sent to DVBV when OSD is open and what I could notice never.

The keys are working with other applications so the keys in remote are working.

What might be wrong? Have tried already all what I could find.

thanks

Are the keyboard arrow keys learned to OSD up/down/right/left in DVBViewer?

Maybe you should configure DVBViewer as application in iMon Manager.

Yes, the keys are learned as you say.

I notice one thing. If I try to learn them again. The DVBV does not recognize the "PAD"-key but example the backspace is recognized.

I tried the Vista Media Center and the keys are working there. I mean the arrow-keys (PAD).

So, some reason they are not working in DVBV.

The DVBV is registered version but before I got the serial I tried some versions found from net. Could it be the cause?

thanks for the help

I don't know if that can cause this problem, but you should be sure that there are no left overs from your "former" versions. Especially you should be sure that you have cleand up the configuration folder, before installing the real version. If not, it's best to deinstall DVBViewer and delete the whole folder & configuration folder, then start over again.

Ok, the thing is that I have tried that also several times. Only thing is that if I have missed something to clean.

Is there any other folders than the settings and the program folders?

Is there someting in register?

BTW I use Vista x64 if it does matter.

I have tried to install DVBV to C:\DVBViewer -> no change

I tried to install iMon to C:\SOUNDGRAPH -> no change

I get cursor to move normally in windoes menus, VMC and Notepad documents.

So far the only keys which I have found to work are ESC and BackSpace.

Any hints?

Your password is stored in the registry in a CM&V folder in software (either in HKLM or HKCU, I don't remember right now). In Vista 64x it can happen that this entry is added a second time somewhere deep in registry, best is to do a search for that.

Did you try to configure DVBViewer as application in iMon Software? You can add it as application there and add buttons to that application. This seems to be necessary.