2 satelite cards 1 for viewing and 1 for WEB server

Balle

I have a HTPC with 2 satelite cards installed (bda drivers).

Running DVBViewer Pro (ver. 4)

Both cards are connected to Sirius (5 degrees east)

Do I have to scan both cards for channels or could they use the same channel list.

How do I run one of the cards for viewing channels on my HTPC, and the other one for WEB streaming?

Do I put "preferd device" on both?

Do I need 2 instances og DVBViewer, if so how do I do this (copy the folder??)

I have a HTPC with 2 satelite cards installed (bda drivers).

Running DVBViewer Pro (ver. 4)

Both cards are connected to Sirius (5 degrees east)

Do I have to scan both cards for channels or could they use the same channel list.

How do I run one of the cards for viewing channels on my HTPC, and the other one for WEB streaming?

Do I put "preferd device" on both?

Do I need 2 instances og DVBViewer, if so how do I do this (copy the folder??)

assign the cards to the same group (A), now scanning one time this group will suffice.

i see no way to specifically use one device for dvbserver and the other only local. But if you only watch or record one channel locally, ther will always be a device available to dvbserver, so not realy a problem i guess?

there is no need to setup two instances of DVBViewer for you i think. it's not that easy too, because you have no control over the location of the DVBViewer data directory.