Error in Userdata!

`Henry`

I have just brought DVBViewer, it is great.

However after watching a moment later a box popup said Error in Userdata!

If I start recording it will pop up after a minute then DVBViewer quit itself !

I have also tried DVBViewer under Administrator and normal user, but same problem !

What the heck !? :biggrin:

post-76078-1232627776_thumb.jpg

the entered userdata are not correct. try installing the DVBViewer again, this time make sure you enter the userdata correctly.

I am new user, this is clean install.

And I have also tried uninstall DVBViewer then install again.

What's wrong with that ?

It is working now, tested over night.

But my firewall keep report the program is sending and receiving data, what is that ?

I just install the DVBViewer and I have the "Error in Userdata" too. What have you "change" in "userdata" during installation to get rid of the error?

Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
I just install the DVBViewer and I have the "Error in Userdata" too. What have you "change" in "userdata" during installation to get rid of the error?

Many thanks.

...and I have had this error ever since the upgrade to version 4.0.0 Everything was fine, until then. At first, it was giving an error every 23 minutes or so (but a bit random), whether logged in as Administrator or user. Then, I logged in as Administrator and uninstalled/re-installed. I lost all my customization, but not the channels. Now it works fine - but only when I 'Run as Administrator'. Running as user still gives the error, immediately on starting.

Hackbart: a solution please. I will provide any information you need to trace the problem. It is definitely in the 4.0.0 software and my investigations seem to possibly point a a file called ttBdaDrvApi_Dll.dll, which I don't seem to have. However, this seems to be a Technisat driver & I use a Hauppage sat card, so why is this being accessed at all?

• 3 months later...

Apparently this was never solved? I got this problem when I upgraded to v4.1, the program just randomly pops up the error. At first I thought it was because I didn't uninstall v4.0 first, but after making a completely clear install the problem still occurs sometimes.

• 3 months later...

I reinstalled DVBViewer and turned off the automaticly sleep function which was standard for the same time I got the error. I don't know if it was the re-install or the sleep function that was the problem. But it works:)

It could be that the DVBViewer didn't like that the computer was trying to get to sleep.

This was for Windows 7 RTM.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I got this error too. But only if I try to record. It stops after 30sec or 22Mb of recording.

Anyone got an idea? I already reinstalled as admin and run as an admin.

Please anyone it's a very annoying problem.

Thanks

• 5 months later...

I have just received my username and password for DVBViewer, but after it has run for a while, I also get this error now.

I have followed the tips on the forum with uninstalling, try to clean registry, checked that the name and code is correct, but the error is still coming back.

Im using DVBViewer on Windows 7 Ultimate.

Anything else I can try?

• 3 weeks later...

I am using DVBViewer on Windows 7 Ultimate and have been getting this same error. I have reinstalled and also checked that the information was correct. I ran as Administrator and as User and still no luck. I have spent almost the whole day on this product wich if added to the cost is getting more than 100 buck.

Please help me here, it should be simple as 123 to get the userdata right.

I bouhgt the program today morning, and after 30sec running get this error, since them trying install and uninstall several times and still the same proble. Im running Win 7 ultimate. Can any one clarify what what exactly is this "user data error"???[/size][/size]

I bouhgt the program today morning, and after 30sec running get this error, since them trying install and uninstall several times and still the same proble. Im running Win 7 ultimate. Can any one clarify what what exactly is this "user data error"?

support.zip

Deactivate the autostart of Antivirusprograms and restart the PC. If this helps the antivir needs adjustment or change of antivirprog. (btw which antivir you use?)

If dont:

Deinstall the DVBViewer.

Start the registry Editor and search for "CM&V\DVBViewer". Delete all of them if there.

Restart the PC and check the registry again.

Delete the cache of your browser. Log in with your correct user data in the members section. Dont copy & paste. Type in the data correct (lower/uppercase), dont use tab, click with the mouse to the fields.

Redownload the setup file(s).

Deactivate Antivir-progs (only for the install)

Start the setup with rightclick -> start as admin, using exactly the same user data as for membersection login. Again dont copy & paste. Type in the data correct (lower/uppercase), dont use tab, click with the mouse to the fields.

Hope it helps.

Edited by Devastation
  • 1 year later...

I get this error (user data error 232) when trying to start DVBViewer. I have been running same (or maybe one of the previous) version on this computer, with same licence file and PW.

Now after a fresh Windows 7 64 bit install without antivirus I get this error. Tried to download DVBViewer without antivirus and also on a mac without antivirus.

Please help!

support.zip

Edited by blueshoes

I don't know your correct checksum. You have to compare this with the one in the email with your user name, password and key file.

I would recommend re-entering your License data. Remove the .dvbvkey from C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DVBViewer Shared an add the one from the eMail and enter the data from the email.