"Sorry cannot scan - NO required DVB available"

hh2

As I'm looking for a DVBViewer with plugin options I came across DVBViewer, but first I wanted to try it, but there is no demo version, so I tried the Transedit tool as stated.

I have the Terratec Cinergy HTC USB XS HD, which is a DVB-C + DVB-T + Analog hybrid tuner.

I'm planning to use it on my DVB-C connection. The software that came with the tuner works fine, but I can't use the plugin I need.

The Transedit tool however gives me: "Sorry cannot scan - NO required DVB available" although it does find the tuner in the setup menu. I've set it to Cable and to ATSC and I put all stuff right like QAM, frequency and the KSyms, it gives the error every single time.

The Terratec has the latest BDA drivers from the Terratec website and does get recognised by Transedit.

What could be wrong? I'd like to buy DVBViewer, but I want to know for sure that it works.

Well that didn't work, the new version however does work like a charm, all channels are found.

But now the more tricky part, I'd like to use [Removed] because I have the card not in my pc but in my Dreambox which runs [Removed].

So for this it says:

[Removed]

Before I buy DVBViewer could you tell me if there's any possibility to get this working?

Things like this ARE NOT SUPPORTED, unwanted and not implemented (and we do not think to add these kind of things)! If you use pseudo or illegal stuff, we would appreciate if you would use something else than the DVBViewer.

Christian

Excuse me, this is NOT illegal as I own 1 card which I pay for and I'd like to record another channel that I'm viewing, but I don't want to buy a twin tuner cable settop box.

As long as I share within my own house there is nothing illegal about this, so you could just answer my question in stead of accusing me. Actually here you get the card for free whenever you have cable + internet + telephony which I have, so there is absolutely no need to share DVB-C cards illegally. It is legal. It is within my own house, actually, they don't even stay a meter apart.

§ 13

Do not ask for or discuss plugins for descrambling/decrypting pay-tv or key-codes.

Although the DVBViewer Pro provides full pay-tv functionality it must only be used in combi­nation with a valid subscription of a pay-tv provider, a tv-card/box featuring a "conditional access module" (CAM)and/or the corresponding "common inter­face" (CI) with a smart-card. This applies re­gardless whether software-descrambling is allowed in your country or not.

You WILL follow the forum rules you agreed to on registering to this forum like everyone else.

End of discussion.

The User has been suspended for 3 days.