Any way to get to IOSDControl

I have stripped down myInternet osd plugin to bare minimum which gives me nice access to interfaces like IOSDWindowManager from which I can get currently active window (IOSDWindow). The problem is that it doesn't seem to provide any access to IOSDControl's. So are there maybe some functions I don't know of or the only way is to go and reimplement existing window (kinda stupid) instead of being able to modify it's contents in runtime?

No suggestions and strongly recommend against it.

A lot of stuff is created and destroyed dynamically during runtime and trying to get in between it (maybe even from a different thread) would compromize the whole application and can make it very instable.

No suggestions and strongly recommend against it.

A lot of stuff is created and destroyed dynamically during runtime and trying to get in between it (maybe even from a different thread) would compromize the whole application and can make it very instable.

Ok... maybe then you could extend the skinengine to be able to read data from variables (just like it can read text variables now)? Things I would be interested in is like, change color of text, position, size, load different image... That should maintain stability?