422 signal

arr

Hello! I had many problems with DVBViewer settings to watch HD channels, until I discovered transedit and now I can findand watch HD channels. But now the problem is bigger and I think I need some help. I am not able to see 422 transmissions (eg. feeds), I can detect the signal, I can hear it, but I cannot see it. It is not a problem with the % of signal, because with qualitv receiver I can see them without any problem. I tried a lot of codecs, but no one seems to work for the images.

Anyone could help me, please?

..most video decoders don't work with 422. Get the video decoder from moonlight (elecard), mainconcept (all from the same source) or ffdshow. if you're streaming you could also use vlc.

Sorry, what do you mean with suitable decoder? I did not change anythingsince I installed the probgram (4.0 pro). How should they be configured?

Thanks for your help!