Is Nero6 interferring with DVBViewer?

sgauntlett

Can anyone spot the obvious for me and tell me what's gone wrong? I was happily able to receive and view programs, then I needed some burning software and installed Nero6. This caused major problems with DVBViewer. The audio was fine but the video appeared as colourful streaks across the screen and occaisionally it crashed the program blaming nevideo.ax.

A quick search for this on google revealed other people with problems of Nero interfering and advised to unregister the Nero Directshow filters which I did and this seemed to solve the problem. I upgraded to V2.0R3 and now I seem to have stuttering pictures on all channels.

This only occurs on live pictures because if I try to play back recorded pictures it's all fine and indeed was all fine when I had the Nero problem.

Any thoughts on what's changed and how I can fix it?

Thanks,

SimonG

Sorry guys, I've sorted it. Since upgrading I'd forgotten to Select Marfi's Filter and that's sorted it.

I guess people should know that there may be issues if you install Nero6 though as that's what caused me the trouble in the first place.

Cheers.

Try to reinstall the Elecard Demutiplexer.

After installation of NeroVison the system give all Nero decoder the highest Merit. Use Radlight Filter Manager to give NFSource.ax a lower Merit for instance 00200000

Or try graphSelector plugin.

people should know that there may be issues if you install Nero6
its known

BTW: for me the DVBViewer runs with Nerodecoder well only the quality is not the best

Steffen