Defalut OSD skin localization

I found on the members area the photoshop file for the default OSD skin. I am vey happy for that, because I can make a localized version of it.

I see that it is correctly layered, however, I miss some guidelines for the different graphics to crop. For example, the Audio Volume panel (volume_panel_bg.png) needs to be cropped exactly as the original, I cannot find any guidelines in the fike for that.

Or is there any other trick you guys can recommend, so the croppings for all the icons and parts would exactly match the original bitmaps in the end?

Thanks in advance.

...probably you can compare the dimension (and the crop points...) with the correspondent image file you'd find in the "DVBViewer\OSDSkin\Default\Image" folder (or... stright modify those ones ;) ...

:D

...probably you can compare the dimension (and the crop points...) with the correspondent image file you'd find in the "DVBViewer\OSDSkin\Default\Image" folder (or... stright modify those ones ;) ...

:D

Modifying straight those ones in the OSD skin folder is not possible, because they are not layered. Those are rendered bitmaps, with no vectorial info (text is not modifiable)

Comparing dimension by eye is how I tried, with more or less success. Since positions and sizes are hard-coded in the XML, replacing the original bitmaps needs exact and accurate cropped sizes. Otherwise results will be distorted and ugly.

I think I could translate the whole OSD to hungarian and release it to public as a contribution, if someone could provide the PSD with guidelines or a method to crop exactly.