iPhone/iPod Touch Client for TV streaming for LOCAL LAN withowt intern

raducoc

I badly need an iPhone Client to watch TV sent from DVBViewer through a local WiFi connection between PC-iPhone without using the internet. Here is such an application, but unfortunately is only available for OSX users.

http://www.equinux.com/us/products/thetube/livetv.html

Live TV: itms://ax.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=300183773&mt=8&ign-mscache=1

Tube To Go: itms://ax.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=300183324&mt=8&ign-mscache=1

For watching TV through internet I can use OrbLive iPhone Client who is working very good.

Edited by raducoc
I badly need an iPhone Client to watch TV sent from DVBViewer through a local WiFi connection between PC-iPhone without using the internet. Here is such an application, but unfortunately is only available for OSX users.

http://www.equinux.com/us/products/thetube/livetv.html

Live TV: itms://ax.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=300183773&mt=8&ign-mscache=1

Tube To Go: itms://ax.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=300183324&mt=8&ign-mscache=1

For watching TV through internet I can use OrbLive iPhone Client who is working very good.

Should be possible to use vlc4iphone with the Netstream Plugin of DVBViewer.

Doesn't the iPhone/iPod need to be jailbroken to install this?

I was messing about with this idea the other week using PlugPlayer and TVersity, but PlugPlayer (which works fine with Twonky for music) kept crashing out immediately. In the end I gave up with the idea (for now...). BTW I only wanted to watch recordings, not live TV.

Doesn't the iPhone/iPod need to be jailbroken to install this?

If you can't find it in the appstore ... :)

Please write a short tutorial how to receive the stream in iPhone using VLC. I will try with a friends jailbreak iPhone.