DVBViewer 4.1.1.1 - Crashes with signal input

BarneyBear

DVBViewer 4.1.1.1 - Crashes with signal input from communal antenna.

A few questions...

1) DVBViewer was installed with the user name and password supplied when I purchased the software. (Paypal Transaction ID: 0WP047188L0841644)

The application starts up and runs with no antenna plugged in, but crashes as soon as one plugs in the cable from the communal satellite antenna system.

I have disabled plugins but the problem still persists. The DVB-S card in use is the Technotrend S-1401. The problem does not occur when running Alt-DVB v2.2 from the same antenna system. Could the problem be codec related, or because of being connected to a communal antenna system?

Support.zip attached.

2) DVB-S Card: Technotrend S-1401

PCI Video Card: ATI R9250 128Mb

Motherboard: MS-6719

System Brand: Medion

Chipset: SIS

CPU: Intel 2.8 GHz (Prescott)

Is HD decoding possible with this setup? appropriate HD codecs installed.

3) Furthermore upon installation I chose "All Users", but there are some duplicate configuration files in "c:\Program Files\DVBViewer of those at "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\CMUV\DVBViewer". Is this situation correct?

Any help greatly appreciated!

support.zip

Edited by BarneyBear