Actions.ini in COM

Jazzflyer

Hi all,

I've written a short app in C# and executing the entries in actions.ini via SendCommand works fine.

What I would like to do is to change the channel to any channelnumber, not just to 1-9, as described in actions.ini. Is there a way to do this in COM, or do I have to resort to SendMessage/PostMessage? I know about the difficulties in inter- process communication.

Any hints would be appreciated.

BRGDS

Hi,

What I would like to do is to change the channel to any channelnumber, not just to 1-9, as described in actions.ini. Is there a way to do this in COM?

you could assign the channelnummber directly to the property "CurrentChannelNr".

Regards

Prinz

Someone can help me to understand which function must I use in dvbv settings... to search a channel that is not in the range from "0" to "9".

I need for example to go directly to channel number 337 with my remote (TT35 of Technisat).

I can't found in dvbv option, remote section a function that can help me.

Andrea

Hi all,

I've written a short app in C# and executing the entries in actions.ini via SendCommand works fine.

What I would like to do is to change the channel to any channelnumber, not just to 1-9, as described in actions.ini. Is there a way to do this in COM, or do I have to resort to SendMessage/PostMessage? I know about the difficulties in inter- process communication.

Any hints would be appreciated.

BRGDS

You can set the channel number directly. Another way is to do 2 or more SendCommands, i.e.

SendCommand ("41")

SendCommand ("42")

will switch to channel 12. The SendCommand call simply emulates key strokes. More than one SendCommand is like pressing buttons on your remote.

Edited by dbraner