Transcoding to Lower Bitrate for Low Bandwidth Streaming

Hi guys,

love the program, bought it as soon as my card arrived in the mail and haven't had a problem yet, fingers crossed! I've searched the forums pretty thoroughly and haven't been able to find what I'm after, perhaps I'm using the wrong keywords.

I'm trying to transcode the video data to XviD or another codec in a lower bitrate to be able to stream with the low upstream my internet connection has. Is there a plugin to do this? Is the ability already present in the NetStream plugin? I have full bandwidth streaming working fine over my home LAN, and am able to connect to the stream from external to my home network, but with only 1mbit upstream I obviously need to reduce the bitrate substantially to be able to have any sort of watchable stream.

What are my options here, if any? Sorry if it's already been posted, I did look.

Chalmo