recording date to OSD OK menu?

Hello, I would like to edit the existing skin to display recording date when I press OSD OK when watching a recording. Currently the menu that pops up shows the recording title twice and the channel it was recorded from. That is quite limited info when you have several recordings of a TV show and they all display the same info. Recording date would help you to distinguish between different recordings.

I have tried to edit the duration.xml on the Album label but I do not know what LabelText I need to put in to display the date. #Media.date does not work and I cannot even take a peek from recordings.xml because it does not show what label text is used for the date on the list of recordings. So I am lost here. Can any kind soul help and point me to the correct LabelText or an xml file to get what I need?

Thanks,

PK