AutoimportXMLTV on Client

I'm a happy user of the ImportXLMTV on my HTPC.

Great Job. Many Thanks to the Author of this program.

Now i've tested the configuration DVBServer (on the HTPC) / DVBViewer (on my other PC).

After read many posts on this forum, and some try, it works perfectly.

After copied Channel.dat, Favourites and Channels Logos (from my HTPC) to my PC, I have same things on both HTPC and PC.

But I don't know where (wich is the destination file) the ImportXLMTV program imports the TVGuide.xml into DVBViewer.

In other words, after imported the TVGuide.xml on my HTPC, is there a file I can copy to my PC to have the same 7 days EPG ? (I don't think is the Epg.dat).

What is possible to do ?

(Sorry for my poor English)

Thank You

I don't think is the Epg.dat
Why not? :biggrin: Really is it (obviously you have to do it with DVBViewer shutted down!)

What is possible to do ?
You can use the Recording Service instead of DVBServer (with many more advantage...) in conjunction with DVBViewer v. 4.1.1.0 or greater: in "Settings / Options / Recording Service" you can easily update the PC EPG from the HTPC one...

:blush:

Thank You very much, Gioxy

It works perfectly !

(I don't know why but I had seen a very small (some Kb) Epg.dat. Now I have some Mb Epg.dat).

As soon as possible I will try the Recording Service.

I think to understand from you that will be a better choice for me.

Bye