2 Channels same time?

rison

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to watch 2 channels at the same time? My old program i use to have aloud you to open another channel in a different window so u can watch 2 at the same time. Is this available via plugins or other programs?

Thanks, Matt

you can use PiP (Picture in Picture) if this is what you want.

Or if you have 2 Hardware Devices you can install DVBV for a second time. For this you must use 2 different config-folders (to editing in usermode.ini) and must make sure that the 2 Installations don't use the same hardware.

if the channels are broadcasted on the same transponder, you will be able to watch all channels at the same time (PiP or mosaic) without a second hardware device needed.

when using one hardware device but more installations you should consider using the dvbserver, because the first installation will lock the device and the second installation won't be able to access it.

if you want to receive more than one transponder simultaneusly you will need a second device. (same pc or via lan)

remember: when using the same cable to the lnb you can only receive the same polarisation and band.

if the channels are broadcasted on the same transponder, you will be able to watch all channels at the same time (PiP or mosaic) without a second hardware device needed.

when using one hardware device but more installations you should consider using the dvbserver, because the first installation will lock the device and the second installation won't be able to access it.

if you want to receive more than one transponder simultaneusly you will need a second device. (same pc or via lan)

remember: when using the same cable to the lnb you can only receive the same polarisation and band.

I have to date not been able to make the Mosaic option do anything at all. My tuner is DVB-T and I can get 4 channels at the same frequency (can record from all 4 if I want). But Mosaic wont do anything...