Access Timeslider via COM

Micha Schumann

I would be very grateful if the COM interface would be extended to allow access to the media replay: My desired functions would be:

IMediaPlay (or so) with its members:

getMaxLength():TTime; // get length of current media playing

getCurrentPosition():TTime; // get current position

setCurrentPosition(t:TTime): // set a new position anywhere between 0 and getMaxLength()

advanceBy(value:integer); // advance value seconds fwd or back (negative value). It would be great if playing would continue when advanced

Since I really miss that feature I would throw quite some change into the developers thank-you-box if the feature could be added in the near future.

best regards,

michael

I would be very grateful if the COM interface would be extended to allow access to the media replay: My desired functions would be:

IMediaPlay (or so) with its members:

getMaxLength():TTime; // get length of current media playing

getCurrentPosition():TTime; // get current position

setCurrentPosition(t:TTime): // set a new position anywhere between 0 and getMaxLength()

advanceBy(value:integer); // advance value seconds fwd or back (negative value). It would be great if playing would continue when advanced

Since I really miss that feature I would throw quite some change into the developers thank-you-box if the feature could be added in the near future.

best regards,

michael

Some (all?) of these values are available through the datamanager. At least length of current media, current position. Use DVBVSpy to explore the datamanager values.

The advance functionality is implemented as a command action (fast forward). But this does not allow to advance by a specified time.