"This program requires Windows NT version 6.0.6000 or later.&quot

antdude

This might be a bug.

During my DVBViewer Pro v4.2.1 upgrade/overinstall, I did a custom install (didn't need remote controls, weather icons, European stuff since I am in USA and using ATSC, etc.) and ran into "This program requires Windows NT version 6.0.6000 or later." It happened during the "Registering DVBViewer COM Server" part. I have never seen this problem with v4.2.1 beta and earlier. http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9058/dvbv...421setupreq.jpg for a screen shot.

DVBViewer Pro v4.2.1 seems to work fine though. I don't know what this part is referring to. I am using an updated Windows XP Pro. SP3 (IE6) [Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]. My old reported issues seems to be fine as well.

Thank you in advance. :bye:

Edited by antdude
I am using an updated Windows XP Pro

So why you want to install

DVBViewer Recording Properties (in tools)?

This is only for Vista. (See popup when selecting this)

There will be no more problems. Its only the info that it couldnt be installed :bye:

So why you want to install

DVBViewer Recording Properties (in tools)?

This is only for Vista. (See popup when selecting this)

There will be no more problems. Its only the info that it couldnt be installed :bye:

I don't recall seeing a popup about it. The installer should had detected XP and greyed that option out.

ok, no Popup. A Textfield under the tools that shows:

ONLY FOR Vista+ 32bit!

This little helper enables the Explorer to display the properties of the DVBViewer recordings.

ok, no Popup. A Textfield under the tools that shows:

ONLY FOR Vista+ 32bit!

This little helper enables the Explorer to display the properties of the DVBViewer recordings.

Weird, I missed that. Oh well. I was in a hurry to upgrade for sure. :blush: