Up-to-date Astra FTA channel list

Griga

For everybody who's interested: You can download my up-to-date channel list for Astra 19° East ;)here. :) It contains all free-to-air channels, among them about 70 French and Spanish radio stations, which are not fully DVB-compliant and therefore are not detected by the DVBViewer's channel search (entering them was a handcrafty thing...). Promo channels and test cards are not included, and the categories are a bit different from the DVBViewer's default list.

The channel list AstraFTA.INI can be imported with the DVBViewer. It installs a root folder named "Astra 19° Ost". If you already have a root with this name in your channel list, you should replace all entries "Root=Astra 19° Ost" by "Root=SomethingElse" in the INI-file before importing it (just take a text editor and use search/replace), so it won't mess up your list and can be deleted easily if you don't like it.

Especially some of the French channels broadcast excellent music - tune in and enjoy! :)

Griga

...well, the list is not so up-to-date as I thought. I just found out that the German TV-station Tele 5 now is broadcasting digitally on Astra (since november 25th). Here are the params:

Frequency: 12480

Symbolrate: 27500

Polarity: vertical

FEC: 3/4

Video-PID: 1535

Audio-PID: 1536

Teletext-PID: 38

Service-PID: 51

LNB-Selection: 22 Khz

LOF: 10600 Mhz

The easiest way to insert Tele 5: Open the DVBViewer channel list, select SAT1, then edit. Enter the name "Tele 5" and the 4 PIDs, then click Add (Hinzufügen in German).

Griga

here is another channel:

German Homeshopping channel

RTL SHOP

Frequenz 12193

Symbolrate 27500

Polarität Horizontal

FEC Auto

Video PID 168

Audio PID 137

Teletext PID 70

Service PID 12080

LNB Auswahl 22KHz

LNB Switch 10600

cheers

Steffen

I have put a channel list of Astra 19,2° mpg2 streams on my website.

You can find it on:

http://www.8ung.at/klausing/Seite.htm

I hope its help to find the right channels

If you want you can have it as an Excel spreadsheet. send me a mail if you want it.

cheers

Steffen

P.S. I have also written crypted stations.

yes, I noticed that - but as I have heard those Xtra channels only will be free for a limited time.... for promotion, till end of the year or so. Well, I will watch that, and if they stay free, they will be included.

Griga

• 8 years later...