Website is back

Guest hackbart

Guest hackbart

After we got hacked and a long journey into the deeper core of linux the websites are back again..

We also found a couple of facts about the nerd who attacked us:

A phantom image is attached. Any hints to catch the person would be appreciated.

Christian

post-8-1079732344_thumb.jpg

Welcome back !!!

I don't know what i should do with all this free time... :lol:o:)

Steffen

Guest hackbart

thanks, and if you realized there was yet another attack who crashed the system..

Arg, i wonder who is that exasperated about the site.

Christian

This world has become a strange place. It seems you don't need enemies anymore, you can get attacked by someone you dont know and never harmed.

I was wondering if the hacker could have got hold of any member's email addresses. This could be just a coincidence but I have been getting rouge emails since about 11th Mar with virus attachments. I was not too worried as I always have my Norton antivirus definitions fully up to date but yesterday I got an email from a friend stating that they received an email from me with a virus. Norton is still showing up nothing. I will have to investigate some more.

Jim

Guest hackbart

this is true, i remember a few months ago i got tons of mails from

jeff@DVBViewer.com, monica@DVBViewer.com and a lot of others. If you take a look into the mail header you can see quite quickly where they are send from. In my case the where sent by some italian internet dial providers..

Christian

PS: It's always good to use Norton Antivirus for eMail protection. In combination with Spamihilator you can even avoid to receive tons of nasty spams.