show favourite channels in recording service

buttonsNI.

+1

I know this 'petition' probably won't be accepted as seems it's ignored for a few years. But i just must join, as i really don't understand how anybody can use this service with all thousands of scanned channels (scan only 19.2 and 13.0 and you will have 1.5k of them) - especially on mobile devices. It's a nightmare to scroll through huge lists of channels. Having list of several most important channels instead would actually make this service very usable on mobile.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Is there a way to specify which channel we want to share trough the DVBrecording service ? Or share the favorites channels from DVBViewer ?

Currently i have DVBViewer on my computer and sharing TV on my tablet under Android.

That works fine but as i have more than 1500 channels i would like to see only 10/20 channels on my tablet.

Is it possible ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi, I have tried mini application from malcolm58 (two versions of the app) and they crash on my machines (Windows 8 x64 and Windows XP) so I cannot use that method. I also tried what Cian told here, I create a new root, but I cannot drag and drop my favourites onto that root, I can add favourites from a root, but cannot do the opposite.

I really need that recording service uses my favourites, this is a mess of channels.

Hope there is a solution to that

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...