Command line invocation

ytulpan

Hi,

I am reposting this issue after a few months, last time people could not replicate it.

I use DVBViewer purely as a player for ts files. It has some features that make it very useful for me.

However, I could not invoke it with a parameter, i.e. "DVBViewer file.ts", and also (which is the same) could not make it play when it was associated with .ts files, or even by dropping the file on the desktop icon. The program starts, but ignores its parameter and does not play.

It does work when dropping the file on the *openned* window.

Since this problem could not be replicated by others, I dropped the issue.

However, while testing some unrelated problem, I have installed a dvb card in the PC and configured DVBV accordingly. And voila, it started to work as intended, the command line parameters started to work.

So: The problem seems to be that when DVBV is installed in a PC with no DVB source hardware (just as a player), it will not recognize command line parameters. Go figure...

My environment is Win7 32bit, DVBV 4.2.1. I have also tested the beta 4.3 version with identical results

Is there anything I am doing wrong, or any workaround ?

Thanks