download dvbpro

johnwen

I did not get an email

John

And I cannot get into the member's viewing area to download - I can't seem to log in successfully. I thought I forgot my password so I got another one and I still can't get in.

John

Do I need a seperate username and password for the dvdpro area vs the regular viewing area.

Edited by johnwen

Please send a email to the address on this page, and ask for a resend of the email. Make sure you include enough data, so you can be found in the customer database.

And remember it is nearly 12 am here... It might take some time...

And I cannot get into the member's viewing area to download - I can't seem to log in successfully. I thought I forgot my password so I got another one and I still can't get in.

John

Do I need a seperate username and password for the dvdpro area vs the regular viewing area.

Hi,

I can't log in from win7 as the pass is encrypted I suppose. It should not be according to login screen info.

Maybe it is time so the members area will accept encrypted passwords?

Cheers

I can log in without problems even with windows 7. maybe it's time you start looking for the problem on your side? :)

Hi Lars_MQ,

I meant "secure connection" . As I remember I could not login from Vista as well (different mashine) No problems to login from my Linux box. I should say I can login from win7 to any other forum (this included) just not members area.

But yes, I should maybe have a look how to login in "non secure manner" to members area.

Cheers

• 1 month later...
I can log in without problems even with windows 7. maybe it's time you start looking for the problem on your side? :)

Hello,

Running Windows 7, x64

Login ie8 = failure, login ff3.5 = success

So anyone know what settings to change to successfully login to member site using ie8 on win 7 , x64 ?