stream tv over LAN!

Kralle

oh. hier gibts auch deutsch-sprachige leute? ok! ^^

dank dir! :-)

jetzt will ich nur noch eins wissen:

WIE kann man per timer aufnehmen, ohne, dass das prog die ganze zeit rechnerpower verschwendet, denn wenn esunten im systemtray ist, zeigt es das bild immernoch und powert rum! :-/

kann es sich nicht irgendwie automatisch starten oder kein bild anzeigen, während es im standby für aufnahme oder so ist.

wie regelst du/regelt ihr das hier?

Kralle

Hi.

Sorry about the German. i thought because of your Sig! :-)

Now to my question:

what and where is disable AV?

i can't find it.

I am just making it like this at the moment:

I programm the Recorder and then i select a radio-channel, because when i leave the video-channel selected my "small" system, whom I use as DVB-recorder (P3 800 only. enough for recording etc i think) has a "processor occupation level" (i don't think, that this is the correct word for "CPU-Last" ;-D) of 70-80%. Then he gets unnecsessary warm and wasts energy. Further he hasn't got so much power for the other Server-functions he does like ICS and mail-server!

cya

Kralle

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

if i understand right, the station must be tunend on the server and the client is only able to show the stream over network.

Is there no chance to tune the station from the client ?

mfg Martin