Recorded Channel-list

newcredo

hi,

I'm using version 1.8 and I'm quite satisfied... for sure I will pay for having the new features of the commercial version.

I use DVB.viewer with a cordless keyboard, so that I can change the channels far from my computer, sitting and directly seeing the images in front of the TV.

Whit this actual version I can olny save my preferred 10 channels on keys 1-10 of the keyboard...and it's a real limitation...! Why don't enlarge this possibility using keys 1-10, Shift 1-10, Ctrl 1-10, Alt 1-10 and AltGr 1-10... in this way it will be possible to memorize 50 channels...

I think this implementation is very "easy" to realize... so I hope I will have this very good feature on the new versions...

All the best

Bye Marco

Guest hackbart

I'm glad to tell you that i slighly modified the favourite list; well it is actually existant, but you can now also change each channel like on a tv: It is now possibly to enter a number up till 9999 to change the channel. A small information which channel will be tuned in is also displayed on the osd.

Christian