Is it possible to see which Audio or Subtitle track is activating by R

stas35

Audio works good at least with SatTV. After programming a remote control button I can and press a key a few times till the necessary track appears in a status bar of the Concinniti3D skin.

I can see the name of Audio track (for example DolbiDigital AC3 RUS or Stereo RUS depending on the name of audio track). So, it is Ok. It is affordable! :)

But Unfortunately the same way doesn't work if I'm watching some MKV, DVD or Blu-Ray files (the correspond area on the infobar is always empty - the only solution - go to the PC and use a mouse for rightclicking and choosing a track).

So, there are two questions (proposals):

1. Is it possible to make visualization of Audio and Subtitles track like it is done with SatTV? Audio and Subtitles tracks can be choosen only by entering MENU by clicking right mouse button and choosing Audio or Subtitles. There is no way to rule and view it if I control the DVBViewer by remote control!

2. Maybe it is better to make following: To programm a button on my remote control and enter some field where all available tracks are shown. After that I just choose the necessary. After choosing Audio tracks field dessapeared, So, sound has changed! Tha's all.

The same thing is better to do with Subtitles!

Is it possible?

The main problem, especially with DVD and Blu-Ray files - they have a huge amount of Audio tracks and subtitles and really it is difficult to find a correct track by BLIND CLICKING.

Please, take my idea into account if it is not realized yet.

If it exists, please let me know how to see all available tracks (audio and subtitles) by using only Remote Control, rather than a mouse clicking on a monitor screen.

Thank you in advance!

Stas35